At Khloris Botanical, we take our responsibility of looking after you, our customer, very seriously. That’s why our legal eagles have made sure that our sales terms and conditions meet all of the requirements of Australian law. These terms and conditions are set out below and we ask that you take the time to read them.
We also have an FAQ that answers the most common questions our customers have about ordering with us. You can read it, here.
In these Sale Terms & Conditions (Sale Terms), “we” or “us” means SGW & Associates Pty Ltd trading as Khloris Botanical (ABN 78 089 200 108) (Khloris Botanical), its successors and assignees. “You” means the person, organisation or entity that purchases products or related services from us. The Sale Terms apply to all sales made by us to consumers through our website available at khlorisbotanical.com (Site).
These Sale Terms form the agreement under which we will supply products and services to you. Please read the Sale Terms carefully. Please contact us if you have any questions, before you purchase from us. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your purchase from us indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access and read these Sale Terms and contact us, that you have read, accepted and will comply with the Sale Terms, and that you are eighteen (18) years or older. You must not order products or services from us if you are under eighteen (18) years of age. If you do not agree to the Sale Terms, do not purchase from us.
- You may order with us as set out on the Site. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on factors including availability of products and our ability to validate payment for the products.
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including product and pricing, before you complete your order on our Site.
- We will provide you with an order number, containing the order ID, the shipping and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered, after you order and pay on our Site and your payment has been validated.
- A binding agreement comes into existence between you and us, once we have given you an order number. No changes to the Sale Terms will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing.
- If you make an error and wish to cancel your order once it has shipped you will be responsible for paying the delivery cost of returning the item. We will reimburse you the amount you paid for the product using your original form of payment, once we have received the returned product in its original, unopened packaging. Please keep your postal receipt until we have confirmed that the returned product has reached us safely.
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the Site at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product, plus any applicable delivery and insurance charges based on the delivery options selected by you. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable). Delivery and any insurance charges will be separately shown.
- You must pay for the product by credit card. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If your payment is not able to be successfully processed then your order may be cancelled.
- Payments will be taken via Pin Payments. We do not store any credit card information.
International Orders and Customs:
- For international orders, you acknowledge that:
- there may be import duties or other taxes which are payable and these are your sole responsibility; and
- there may be delays due to products having to go through customs and we have no control over these delays.
- We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information in relation to duties, taxes and possible delays.
Availability and Cancellation:
- All purchases made with us are subject to availability. We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us, and to keep our Site up to date with availability of products.
- If there is a considerable delay in dispatching your order, or if for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will contact you using the contact details provided by you when you placed the order. You can choose a refund, store credit, or to put your order on backorder. If you choose a refund or store credit, any delivery costs you have paid for the product will be refunded to you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
- Title: Title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address. We reserve the right to keep or sell the products.
- Risk: Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you on delivery.
- Location: We deliver worldwide. Please refer to Delivery information on our Site, to check that you are in our delivery area. If you are not in our delivery area please contact us to discuss delivery options.
- Cost: Delivery fees are as set out on the Site.
- Timing: We will normally dispatch the product within five (5) Business Days of the receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted on the Site. Any delivery periods displayed on the Site are estimates only, based on the information provided by the delivery company. We will deliver the product to the place of delivery you specify when making your order.
- Change: If you need to change a delivery date or the delivery address, please contact us as soon as possible to see if this is possible. If you are not available to take delivery on the agreed delivery date, you may be charged a delivery fee for each additional attempt for delivery.
- Errors: Please take care to enter the correct delivery address. If you enter an incorrect delivery address and your order is shipped, we cannot resend it to you unless we receive it back unopened from the recipient.
- Method: We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods as set out on the Site. Some delivery methods will require a signature on delivery. In these instances, if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, you will be notified, generally by the delivery company leaving a card with contact details so that you can arrange another delivery time and date.
- Problems: If there are any problems with delivery, please first contact your local post office for assistance.
- Damage: If your product has been damaged in transit, please contact us, and we may offer you a replacement or refund at our sole discretion. Please refer to our Refund Policy at clause 8.
Discount Codes and Promotions:
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes, which may be applicable to goods on the Site, and must be entered at the time of submitting your Order. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time that it is issued.
- Seller’s goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in the Sale Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law or any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- If you are a consumer as defined in the Australian Consumer Law, the following notice applies to you: “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- Your product may come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law, the manufacturer’s warranty may be your sole remedy. You should check the manufacturer’s warranty, as many manufacturers’ warranties do not apply in a business or commercial setting. Please contact the manufacturer if you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We will refund products for change of mind, at our discretion. You will be required to return your product to us and it is your responsibility to adequately package any product that you are returning and pay the costs of returning the product. You have a duty of care for the product while it is in your possession. If you damage products, then subsequently return the products, no refund will be made.
- If you experience any skin irritation from our products, please contact us immediately. We may provide you with a refund at our discretion.
- If any of our products are damaged during transit or if you believe it is faulty, please contact us immediately upon receipt of the product. You will be required you to provide us with evidence of the damaged or faulty product. We may offer you a replacement, refund or store credit as appropriate in the circumstances.
- Any refund made under this clause will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.
- No refunds will be available for 10mL sample size products.
Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to:
- all present and future rights to intellectual property including inventions and improvements, trade marks (whether registered or common law trade marks), patents, designs, copyright, any corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- all rights in respect of an invention, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula or work product; and
- all work product developed in whole or in part by Khloris Botanical.
- Khloris Botanical owns all Intellectual Property rights in the products and company branding, as between us and you.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
- You agree that any information, insights or guidance contained in our Site is not an attempt to provide any health, medical or skincare advice. It is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Use of our Site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Any skincare information in our Site is provided simply for your convenience and is not a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. The Site is intended for general information purposes only and does not take into account your own personal circumstances. If you suffer from any skincare, or related health or medical conditions, please consult with a relevant skincare, health or medical practitioner.
- You acknowledge and agree that our products must be used in accordance with the instructions provided. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or harm suffered by you which has been, directly or indirectly, caused by incorrect or improper use of our products.
- While the information and material contained on the Site is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by us in good faith on an “as is” basis, and Khloris Botanical and the directors, officers and employees of Khloris Botanical accept no responsibility for and make no representations or warranties to you or to any other person as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site.
- Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law, Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), similar State or Territory legislation in Australia and similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Rights).
- We exclude all implied conditions and warranties except for your Rights, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to:
- we expressly disclaim any implied or express guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, which are not stated in these Sale Terms;
- we do not warrant that the Site or your access to the Site will be error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site or the products being unavailable; and
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs including legal costs, or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special , consequential and/or incidental, including loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, use or any indirect, remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss, or any loss or damage relating to business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, suffered by you or claims made against you, arising out of or in connection with the Site, inability to access or use the Site, the products, the services, the late supply of products, or the Sale Terms, even if we were expressly advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage.
- Our total liability arising out of or in connection with the products, the services or the Sale Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the total price paid by you for the purchase of products under the Sale Terms.
These Terms may be amended from time to time, without prior notice. Your purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check the current Sale Terms, before purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to change the Sale Terms.
You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your breach of the Sale Terms.
- Accuracy: While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantee, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, images, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law
- Termination: We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products ordered by you, terminate your account, terminate our contract with you, and remove or edit content on our Site at our sole discretion, without incurring any liability to you.
- Force Majeure: We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under the Sale Terms if such delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we are delayed from performing our obligations due to such a circumstance for a period of at least 2 months, we may terminate our agreement with you by giving you 5 business days’ notice in writing.
- Notice: Any notice in connection with the Sale Terms will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email, facsimile or post to the party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address, email address or facsimile number as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other party.
- Waiver: Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in the Sale Terms will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision. No waiver by us of any of the Sale Terms shall be effective unless we expressly state it is a waiver and we communicate to you in writing.
- Assignment: You must not assign any rights and obligations under the Sale Terms whether in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
- Severability: If any of the Sale Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Victoria. The Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Site.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and Khloris Botanical and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.
For questions or notices, please contact us at:
SGW & Associates Pty Ltd trading as Khloris Botanical (ABN 78 089 200 108)
Suite 41, The Central, 1 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149